San Francisco Hat Company respects our customers and their privacy. We use the information we collect to communicate with you about your order, our products, services and promotions. We do not sell, rent, or share the information you provide to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- When you make an online purchase from San Francisco Hat Company, we use your information to process your order. We will also send you emails to confirm your order, and we may need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will never knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 and wish to purchase our products, you must do so with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- If at any time you would like to be removed from our newsletters, please login to your account and remove yourself from the newsletters listed under the Newsletter Subscriptions tab. If you would like us to remove you from our postal mailing lists, feel free to contact our customer service via email or by calling 800.452.4287. Please note that if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email or postal mailing lists, we will keep your name in a "do not mail" file. Note that it may take up to two weeks to remove your information from our list. Please also note that if you make a purchase, we will send you email to confirm your order and may also contact you by phone, email, or postal mail regarding any questions we have about your order.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.